:: Ran 2x last week ::
Wed, 6 Dec 06
Run: 4km, 30mins
C: 3 sets x 20
Fri, 8 Dec 06
Run: 5.25, 40mins
I have said that I will start running all again and so here I am! Its not easy to push myself again but heck I must not be a bus! And of course it helps when there's more than 1 eyecandy running alongside me. Hahahahaha...
So yeah, more running logs coming right up!! By the way, I need a new pair of running shoes, can someone tell me if they got lobang of any cheap shoes? Email me!
Run: 4km, 30mins
C: 3 sets x 20
Fri, 8 Dec 06
Run: 5.25, 40mins
I have said that I will start running all again and so here I am! Its not easy to push myself again but heck I must not be a bus! And of course it helps when there's more than 1 eyecandy running alongside me. Hahahahaha...
So yeah, more running logs coming right up!! By the way, I need a new pair of running shoes, can someone tell me if they got lobang of any cheap shoes? Email me!

<< Home