Friday, September 15

.: back :.

1st and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS to Fadz & Sha for their beautiful wedding. Sha, if you're reading this, thank you for having ur faith in me to do up ur dinner cards. :)

It was a great nite for all of us as I met long time friends, whom I've not met since sec sch. They were all hilarious! And yes, now i'm known as "Syidz the Muak Gal" (a personal joke) THANKSSS hor!!

So what have i been up to? Nothing much really. (actually nt bothered to update lah) But now I must must go get myself a calendar to start planning things out!! I have 3 more blardy months! Yikessssss!!

On another note, we both have been thinking about it alot and we are getting those "babies" next coming month. I love the whole contemporary design and he loves the unique texture. Wooo laa laa. I'm also soo in love with the new designs that are in e market. Check out the beautiful designs here at Sum-Design