:: i need my sanity::
I've not been updating about my crafty side. You can say that I do not have much time nowadays to sit down & start creating but nevertheless, I still enjoy it soo much. So much so that once I've started, I cant stop!
So I managed to do some of these for beautiful galfrens or for myself.
A Pink/Purple Wedding Guestbook for a Pink Purple Wedding:


So I continued & did another book with a classic look. I couldnt stop doing more whenever creative juices are flowing. I didnt sleep becoz of this project. But I'm soo satisfied that I plan to keep this. Hah! (i must give credit to an upcoming bride for giving me this idea.. she simply LOVES Black n PINK!)

A touch of feathers here n there..

And wen a beautiful lesbo friend of mine told me of her plans for her big day, I looked through magz n books to do up something simple & sweet just for her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR NUR! I know this entry is late but I do hope U enjoyed it all. I LOVE U!

Card & a small book on finding Happiness in Life.
(Love the illustrations & suede lilac cover!)

Bright coloured butterflies to brighten up her birthday!

Happy 25th my dear....
Hope u like my cheap cheap pressie. But I HAD SOO much fun doing it for u. MUAX!
I do have other projects that I wanna show bt dammit, my camera is SOO not co-operating! pfffttt...
So I managed to do some of these for beautiful galfrens or for myself.
A Pink/Purple Wedding Guestbook for a Pink Purple Wedding:


So I continued & did another book with a classic look. I couldnt stop doing more whenever creative juices are flowing. I didnt sleep becoz of this project. But I'm soo satisfied that I plan to keep this. Hah! (i must give credit to an upcoming bride for giving me this idea.. she simply LOVES Black n PINK!)

A touch of feathers here n there..

And wen a beautiful lesbo friend of mine told me of her plans for her big day, I looked through magz n books to do up something simple & sweet just for her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR NUR! I know this entry is late but I do hope U enjoyed it all. I LOVE U!

Card & a small book on finding Happiness in Life.
(Love the illustrations & suede lilac cover!)

Bright coloured butterflies to brighten up her birthday!

Happy 25th my dear....
Hope u like my cheap cheap pressie. But I HAD SOO much fun doing it for u. MUAX!
++++++++++
I do have other projects that I wanna show bt dammit, my camera is SOO not co-operating! pfffttt...

<< Home