Monday, March 6

:: bit by bit ::

Sat, 4 Mar 2006

Stairs: 122flrs, 20mins
Run: 3.98km, 30mins
C: 3 sets


Early in e morning, I messaged him and said I cant make it. Soon after, I packed my gear n off I went to the gym. IT WAS EXHILIRATING! You can say that this is the first time that I manage to "work" without worrying about rushing through it all.

And as soon as I home, I received an SMS from fellow trekking friend: "Interested for Kinabalu??? April 1-6. REPLY ASAP!

My heart skipped a beat. I literally jumped and screamed. Mum sort of okied with it, bt dammit, its on her bdae.... How can I not be around for her bdae right? She didnt realise this yet as the only thing she asked is, "You can take leave ot not?" My oh my, I'm in such a dilemma!

The itenary includes white water rafting on P/a/d/a/s river and costs us like $600+ all included. Must reply him by tomorrow! Die Die!