:: Happy Anniversary ::
At last, I've managed to get a good night sleep over the weekend. I've finally made my choice and did it last Friday. I'm officially moving on.
Sat morn was our 1st class and I was super late. Just couldnt bring myself to rise n shine soo early in the morning. Have pampered myself for the past 2 months and you can say I was not looking forward to "surrender" my Saturdays again.
But being in class and seeing their faces, makes me realise why I did it all in the 1st place. And without me knowing, I came to realise that I do love doing it. and eventho some have told me that I'm crazy for volunteering, I just find that I do like it that way. Not everything is about money, I should say.
I had big plans before this. Heck, I even volunteered in a certain organisation. Went for the 1st meeting but I was not keen. Probably I was not interested in playing those "ice-breaking" games. I wanted to get my hands dirty straight away.
So now, at least in this way, I am "getting my hands dirty" (sort of). Its been exactly a yr ago that I first did it and so, Happy 1 yr anniversary to me....
++++++++
and yes my darling, i noe u reading dis. I cant wait for u to pop soon!!! Sooo sexciting u noe!!! Me counting down the days... yeeehhaaaaaaaa
Sat morn was our 1st class and I was super late. Just couldnt bring myself to rise n shine soo early in the morning. Have pampered myself for the past 2 months and you can say I was not looking forward to "surrender" my Saturdays again.
But being in class and seeing their faces, makes me realise why I did it all in the 1st place. And without me knowing, I came to realise that I do love doing it. and eventho some have told me that I'm crazy for volunteering, I just find that I do like it that way. Not everything is about money, I should say.
I had big plans before this. Heck, I even volunteered in a certain organisation. Went for the 1st meeting but I was not keen. Probably I was not interested in playing those "ice-breaking" games. I wanted to get my hands dirty straight away.
So now, at least in this way, I am "getting my hands dirty" (sort of). Its been exactly a yr ago that I first did it and so, Happy 1 yr anniversary to me....
++++++++
and yes my darling, i noe u reading dis. I cant wait for u to pop soon!!! Sooo sexciting u noe!!! Me counting down the days... yeeehhaaaaaaaa

<< Home