:: i'm a survivor ::
Mon, 24 Apr 2006
Continuous Run: 6-8km??, 50-60mins
Distance: Fort Rd - Mackers - Fort Road
He suggested for a run & I am GAME for it! We had always wanted to do it since LAST year mind u.
Right after work, we zoomed off and I was ready for the challenge. MY GOD, it was torture. 1st part of run I was feeling good. I even managed to kept up with his pace. WRONG move!
No.1 : He is TWICE my height, so I was practically RUNNING/SPRINTING trying to keep up. (This lasted till after Big splash only)
No.2: He has a G/u/a/r/d/s/m/a/n stamina. (HATE THEM for this!)
Seriously after the run, I thought it took us just 30mins but when he said ard 58mins, i was dumbfounded! We ran for nearly 60mins nonstop! I am amazed that we made it out alive! But I am addicted for more!! BRING IT ON!!
Continuous Run: 6-8km??, 50-60mins
Distance: Fort Rd - Mackers - Fort Road
He suggested for a run & I am GAME for it! We had always wanted to do it since LAST year mind u.
Right after work, we zoomed off and I was ready for the challenge. MY GOD, it was torture. 1st part of run I was feeling good. I even managed to kept up with his pace. WRONG move!
No.1 : He is TWICE my height, so I was practically RUNNING/SPRINTING trying to keep up. (This lasted till after Big splash only)
No.2: He has a G/u/a/r/d/s/m/a/n stamina. (HATE THEM for this!)
Seriously after the run, I thought it took us just 30mins but when he said ard 58mins, i was dumbfounded! We ran for nearly 60mins nonstop! I am amazed that we made it out alive! But I am addicted for more!! BRING IT ON!!

<< Home