.: miss :.
i'm busy
i'm going crazy
i miss my friends & family
i miss having my own time
i miss going to the gym after work
i miss not having any worries after work
i miss the sun
i miss being home before the sun sets
i miss my candles
i miss my crafts
i miss my paints
i miss my gigs
i miss my sleep
i miss my relek-one-corner-minum-teh-time on friday nites
I WILL MISS MY S/H/E/I/L/A/M CONCERT
coz i will be working!!!!!!!!
WORKING WORKING WORKING @ s/a/w/a/t/d/e/e/k/a country
i'm going crazy
i miss my friends & family
i miss having my own time
i miss going to the gym after work
i miss not having any worries after work
i miss the sun
i miss being home before the sun sets
i miss my candles
i miss my crafts
i miss my paints
i miss my gigs
i miss my sleep
i miss my relek-one-corner-minum-teh-time on friday nites
I WILL MISS MY S/H/E/I/L/A/M CONCERT
coz i will be working!!!!!!!!
WORKING WORKING WORKING @ s/a/w/a/t/d/e/e/k/a country

<< Home