:: b/o/o/k/s a/c/t/u/a/l/l/y ::
During lunch, we all went to this beautiful corner of t/e/l/o/k a/y/e/r st where a beautiful n tranquil bookstore sits. The place was magical. I LOVE it soo much. My head was spinning with joy. There's soo many knick knacks everywhere that reminded me of my childhood. And the books are super old n chic too. If only I'm not as broke as I am now.
Now, they are having the m/o/l/e/s/k/i/n exhibition. Interesting works which make me go, "why didnt i start such a project?" I think the mini exhibition do gave me an idea on my upcoming project. I've been too cooped up within the 4 walls of the office and this may just be a great way to express it all out. So to those who love books,do check the place out :)
Now, they are having the m/o/l/e/s/k/i/n exhibition. Interesting works which make me go, "why didnt i start such a project?" I think the mini exhibition do gave me an idea on my upcoming project. I've been too cooped up within the 4 walls of the office and this may just be a great way to express it all out. So to those who love books,do check the place out :)

<< Home