Tuesday, May 9

:: getting ready ::

Wed, 3 May 2006

Stair: 117, 18mins
Run: 4km, 30mins
C: 3 sets


Mon, 9 May 2006

Run: Fort - Mackers - Fort
Time: 32mins
Distance: 6-8km?? (not too sure)

It was a better run for me. Prob coz it was a breezy night and I was mentally prepared for it. But I must say it was hell during the last 800m or so. Your legs felt as tho they weigh a tonne! And I kept playing in my head, MUST MUST push for THE RUN.

Yes, I am uber excited about it. Many did ask if I'm going for it. She was the very first! I asked my gym kaki/lesbo partner but she was not keen at first. She's been having problems with her knee. (we old players do have recurring aches n pains in our joints. our sport of choice does bad things to our knees.) But she is changing her mind! Yeaahooo!

And not forgetting another one dat wanna follow. Yes, the more the merrier! I LIIKKEE! & YES, YOU CAN DO IT!!