Friday, December 8

:: My 1st 10k Run ::

I completed it!! I did it! Though I'm ranked no.2918 and I completed it at 1:25:14, I COMPLETED my 1st eva race. As I said to her, I felt like dying at the 3k mark. I couldnt believe that running from Esplanade all the way to Marina Sq was only 3k. GIVE ME A BREAK!

But he pushed me on. I must say, he help me lots during the run. He kept saying, "we run till the drink pitstop" or "we run till the next bend". That was super encouraging and I thank you D!

If you are asking me if I ran all the way, then you must be CRAZY! I walked after the 5k mark. We ran and jogged from then on.

I do like the run/walk through Shenton Way. I cant explain the feeling but it was superb. There's nobody around, no cars, no busy office workers rushing to work. Its just you, the other runners, the bangla workers looking at ya and
the supporters. I love the supporters lah. They just gave you all the extra boost you need.

From Fullerton Hotel to the Finishing line, I ran all the way. The last 400m, I ran as though my life depended on it. The energy around the area was so high and you feed off it. But it was pretty scary too seeing the 21km runners dropping like flies around ya. I saw a couple of them fainting right next to me.

Yes, I am doing it again and Yes, we have hopes for our very 1st half marathon. Yeeehhhaaaa BRING IT ON!!!

(PS: I maybe short, I maybe stumpy, I maybe ugly, BUT I finished my run!! Hmmph)