:: attack ::
Today, I'm feeling very anxious, very nervous and I'm not too sure why is that so. The job is giving me anxiety attacks and yes I do get cold sweats too. (or am I just sweating too much?)
So yeah, the a.ppraisal time is here and things are not soo great for us here. But gd news is, I don't think we are moving anywhere till end of nxt year.
I'm beginning to feel attached to this area. I can say hello to the Kopi Uncle and to the Epok2 makcik next door.
It's also amazing whenever people asks me where's my workplace. I would say Jln ***** or near A*** St and they would immediately say, "Oh jual kain eh nak?" I would just smile or at times I would just say, "A'ah I sell many2 kain. Datanglah!"
So yeah, I do hope that we do not have to move out of here anytime soon....
So yeah, the a.ppraisal time is here and things are not soo great for us here. But gd news is, I don't think we are moving anywhere till end of nxt year.
I'm beginning to feel attached to this area. I can say hello to the Kopi Uncle and to the Epok2 makcik next door.
It's also amazing whenever people asks me where's my workplace. I would say Jln ***** or near A*** St and they would immediately say, "Oh jual kain eh nak?" I would just smile or at times I would just say, "A'ah I sell many2 kain. Datanglah!"
So yeah, I do hope that we do not have to move out of here anytime soon....

<< Home