:: WE DID IT ::
Sun, 11 Sep 2005, 8.00 am
S/h/e/a/r/e/s Bridge Run: 6.9km
Time: 45 mins - 60mins
WE DID IT!! It was really lots of "blood" n sweat (okie lah more sweat). The Bridge was a Killer! I was no longer running, I was jogging at a crawling pace. It was too steep, I couldnt see the top and my goodness, the heat wasnt helping us at all. Will log in my progress later.
It may not be climbing the highest mountain but it was a personal fulfillment. As someone says, "It all paid off". So true my friend, so true.
S/h/e/a/r/e/s Bridge Run: 6.9km
Time: 45 mins - 60mins
WE DID IT!! It was really lots of "blood" n sweat (okie lah more sweat). The Bridge was a Killer! I was no longer running, I was jogging at a crawling pace. It was too steep, I couldnt see the top and my goodness, the heat wasnt helping us at all. Will log in my progress later.
It may not be climbing the highest mountain but it was a personal fulfillment. As someone says, "It all paid off". So true my friend, so true.

<< Home