Wednesday, September 7

:: counting down, 4 days ::

as the day draws near, i'm feeling more and more un-energized. am i getting chicken feet? no, i doubt so. its more on whether I can go thru it all. some say i can, bt i do have nightmares that I would suddenly collapse or pengsan in the midst of it.. Sungguh memalukan! I do realise that as I'm reaching this goal real soon, I do need a new one to keep me going. Its tough mind you, trying to put this mind of mine on track. As someone says, we should all look at the tiniest achievements.

So this is it! No backing out, no saying I'm lazy! Its all 80% mental and 20% physical. So it will be 4 more days to go.. YIKES!


ooh dan terima kasih kepada BapaQ kerana memberikan saya tips2 yg sungguh baik sekali.. nanti aku ikut religiously insyaallah iya *winks*