:: must must work ::
Mon, 22 Aug 2005
Ran: 4.27km, 30mins
Stairs: 129floors, 20mins
Crunch: 4sets, 18kg++
Mon it seems have been my angsy day lately. With no EL around, I am left cursing n swearing alone while i'm running. It helps esp if u had a BAD BAD Monday! And i've been having bad mons for quite sometime now. And there's an old fart that makes my day even worse. Gosh.... Its making me very "geli geleman"
The day is set and its just round the corner. I just hope that he doesnt forget to do all the "bookings". Skali, last min no space.. DiEE!!
Ran: 4.27km, 30mins
Stairs: 129floors, 20mins
Crunch: 4sets, 18kg++
Mon it seems have been my angsy day lately. With no EL around, I am left cursing n swearing alone while i'm running. It helps esp if u had a BAD BAD Monday! And i've been having bad mons for quite sometime now. And there's an old fart that makes my day even worse. Gosh.... Its making me very "geli geleman"
The day is set and its just round the corner. I just hope that he doesnt forget to do all the "bookings". Skali, last min no space.. DiEE!!

<< Home