Friday, July 22

:: hallucinations ::

Thurs, 21 July 2005
Squats: 12 x 3 sets
Lunge: 12 x 2 sets


Okie, so today i've been chcking out exercises for the BUTT! Yesterday I think I was dreaming when suddenly in the middle of the night, I woke up frm my rest and did squats. If I'm nt wrong, I dreamt of the instructor. Scary Sia!

Anyways, I found these easy to follow steps on working out that A R S E of mine.. On another note, Sep is just ard 2mths away.. YIKES!! and I'm still contemplating on Aug's event.. (this aug one sure die!!)

---------
Score tighter abs and a firmer butt — FAST! Whittle your middle and boost your buns with the following workouts prescribed exclusively for Shape by Andrea Bowman, M.A., C.S.C.S., a certified trainer in Virginia Beach, Va. These supershapers fire up your muscle fibers and stimulate positive changes. In just four weeks, we guarantee your abs and butt will be out of their rut.
A. Click here for cutting-edge ab moves!
B. Click here for a ground-breaking glute workout!

++++++++++

And yesterday, I was watching the tele about D/E/T/O/X/ing your body. The host showed ways of making these remedies at home. Actually mum has her own D/E/T/O/X remedy that she is trying out now. She was telling me how gd it will do to my skin, and it will flush out all those crappy things from your body.

But being the scaredy cat me, I so cant take the pahit drink. Bt after yesterday's show, I may just ask mum to do up her special brew. Will update later on the outcome..