:: branded ::
EF have just broke the news that they would be going to Tahan this coming Aug! Damnz! I've been aiming to go for it for years. And knowing EF, he is damn capable to lead a group and it would be sheer fun!
LD did a trip to Tahan before and I was amazed at all the stories that she told us. It was one of the toughest hike and they even attempted the harder route.
So now, I am "kering" lah, coz I cant join in the fun. I remembered when all of them went to Stong, Berkelah, etc. and I didnt go coz of tournaments that I had. Seriously, I've missed lots of trips before and you can say, it was hard to choose between trips or tournaments. But my commitment was more towards the team then.
As for my trainings, I've been bad and not been able to go for my runs/swims. Could it be becoz after 2 yrs, the whole gym now knows my name? Very sian you know when I'm suddenly not anonymous anymore. I've been branded as Aii Shaa! Sian Sian! (want to brand me, bt they got wrong name.. aper jer!!)
LD did a trip to Tahan before and I was amazed at all the stories that she told us. It was one of the toughest hike and they even attempted the harder route.
So now, I am "kering" lah, coz I cant join in the fun. I remembered when all of them went to Stong, Berkelah, etc. and I didnt go coz of tournaments that I had. Seriously, I've missed lots of trips before and you can say, it was hard to choose between trips or tournaments. But my commitment was more towards the team then.
As for my trainings, I've been bad and not been able to go for my runs/swims. Could it be becoz after 2 yrs, the whole gym now knows my name? Very sian you know when I'm suddenly not anonymous anymore. I've been branded as Aii Shaa! Sian Sian! (want to brand me, bt they got wrong name.. aper jer!!)

<< Home