Thursday, June 23

:: longing ::

Hearing to M/i/s/s/y H/i/g/g/i/n/s makes me smile
coz i could suddenly be back there again
back to a place where i once called home
a place where i did my time
where I cried thinking how lonely it was
thinking how can i survive being all alone

there was a day that I could remember so well
it was a few days before i'm leaving the place for good
and there i was at Central station. all alone
soaking in all the hustle and bustle of the morning rush
and i decided to walk to Town Hall, to Hyde Park
i walked thru the whole city alone.
i refused to take any pictures, coz i wanted to capture it in my heart and mind

and 3 years on, i still miss it, i really do..
and all those memories will always be with me, forever.....

"Greed for your love... I bleed through this glove.
So why's it aching when I'm laughing at the world?
Greed for your love..." - M/i/s/s/y H/i/g/g/i/n/s




Felt Snow on our faces and BUTTS!


Breathtaking


Crazy Us! (nie lah kejer budak2 tak betul kena stranded with no trains to go home)