:: hard @ work ::
Mon, 29 Aug 2005
Cycle: 7.44km, 20mins
Stairs: 73 floors, 10mins
Run: 4.30km, 30mins (Highest Speed: 10.2)
Yesterday was the first time that I pushed myself soo far. It was tough bt worth it. Thank you gals for waiting for me.. hehe.. and of course the encouragement helps me heaps! hehe..
On another note, I had a FUN FUN Sunday for W/O/M/A/D 2005. A very hot day, but the pple there are soo soo hot hot too. S/h/e/i/l/a M/a/j/i/d brought the house down and she made it all WORTH IT with "W/a/r/n/a W/a/r/n/a" and "S/i/n/a/r/a/n". It was a short but compact performance. D/h/o/l F/o/u/n/d/a/t/i/o/n was soo Fun to watch and all that Hip Bhangra was pretty cool actually.
And last bt not least, the last Act! A/S/E/R/E feat B/i/l/l C/o/b/h/a/m. It was SALSA ALL THE WAY and my oh my, i cant remember the last time that I had heard such great sounds LIVE! They played superbly. Oh and all that running gave me lots of help coz I manage to be on my feet for the whole hour!
I/d/a/n R/e/i/c/h/e/l was there in flesh and I was soo awed by him. He's darn good that his albums are all snapped UP! Didnt manage to catch Lior tho. Bt anyways, it was a GREAT GREAT nite to end the week!
Cycle: 7.44km, 20mins
Stairs: 73 floors, 10mins
Run: 4.30km, 30mins (Highest Speed: 10.2)
Yesterday was the first time that I pushed myself soo far. It was tough bt worth it. Thank you gals for waiting for me.. hehe.. and of course the encouragement helps me heaps! hehe..
On another note, I had a FUN FUN Sunday for W/O/M/A/D 2005. A very hot day, but the pple there are soo soo hot hot too. S/h/e/i/l/a M/a/j/i/d brought the house down and she made it all WORTH IT with "W/a/r/n/a W/a/r/n/a" and "S/i/n/a/r/a/n". It was a short but compact performance. D/h/o/l F/o/u/n/d/a/t/i/o/n was soo Fun to watch and all that Hip Bhangra was pretty cool actually.
And last bt not least, the last Act! A/S/E/R/E feat B/i/l/l C/o/b/h/a/m. It was SALSA ALL THE WAY and my oh my, i cant remember the last time that I had heard such great sounds LIVE! They played superbly. Oh and all that running gave me lots of help coz I manage to be on my feet for the whole hour!
I/d/a/n R/e/i/c/h/e/l was there in flesh and I was soo awed by him. He's darn good that his albums are all snapped UP! Didnt manage to catch Lior tho. Bt anyways, it was a GREAT GREAT nite to end the week!


<< Home