:: 3 more days ::
Wed, 7 Sep 2005
Swim: 21 Laps, 60mins
New Goal - NFA8
Accomplished Day 1
I've already set a new goal and lets just call it NFA8. I do have to publish my log so that I can follow thru.. Insyaallah with lots of perseverence, it will work..
And yes, it will be 2 more days before the BIG BIG thing. At first I thought it will be a mere 5km bt now the whole run will be at 6.9km.. OH GOSH! (will i survive?)
Swim: 21 Laps, 60mins
New Goal - NFA8
Accomplished Day 1
I've already set a new goal and lets just call it NFA8. I do have to publish my log so that I can follow thru.. Insyaallah with lots of perseverence, it will work..
And yes, it will be 2 more days before the BIG BIG thing. At first I thought it will be a mere 5km bt now the whole run will be at 6.9km.. OH GOSH! (will i survive?)

<< Home