Friday, September 9

:: 2 more days ::

After all the crazy trainings for the past few months, the day is finally here for me to do my FIRST ever run. This is huge for me and seriously, I am feeling the jitters. I can't sleep well, I kept imagining the worst case scenario on Sun morn. (You see aku kan, slalu rasa nak terbuang tau biler time panic mcm gini.. sheesh)

Anyways, it will be the Sheares Bridge Run and no, I'm not doing the 42km nor the 21km. I'm not aiming for the sky so I will be tackling the 6.9km run. It may be chicken feet to some but the idea of running up the Bridge do scare me.

So for now, mild trainings will do just fine. No exertions before the BIG Day! And yes, must must stock up on Bananas..

and ahem, calling all my lovely laydees *u noe who u are* aku nak nenok muka korng at e finishing line eh.. kasi semangat kat aku arh.. whahha..

And on a separate note, i'm now listening to P/r/o/j/e/c/t P/o/p - Dangdut is e Music of My Country, kekek lah sak!! I'm so Perked Up now!