:: to all ::
A letter from the Queen of Marangprapu (short for Marangprapu Kepunden MarangSkeper)
To all my fellow people,
It has come to my great attention that a lot of you have been searching high and low for me
Don't be shock my people, I am well and still breathing
During my absence, I've been busy working my *ass* (mind the language) off for the good of mankind (aka my clients).
I hope with this short letter, you guys would know that I, your Queen of Kateks, still care for all you.
May you all live happily with your families and God Bless All of You. Amin.
Oh, and I hope for WORLD PEACE!!
To all my fellow people,
It has come to my great attention that a lot of you have been searching high and low for me
Don't be shock my people, I am well and still breathing
During my absence, I've been busy working my *ass* (mind the language) off for the good of mankind (aka my clients).
I hope with this short letter, you guys would know that I, your Queen of Kateks, still care for all you.
May you all live happily with your families and God Bless All of You. Amin.
Oh, and I hope for WORLD PEACE!!


<< Home