:: Supersize Mac ::
got this in the mail and i found it cool! coz I'm currently "participating" in it. if you ask me, its not an easy thing to do esp when its so damn convenient to jz grab a burger rather than eating REAL *SLOW* food. So anyone interested to join forces with the rest of us out there?
as i've said that *LOtSa* things r brewing, here's a glimpse of what i've been up to. and of coz i've anticipated this, the colors came out a tad off from wat we expected for the cards. so bck to e design template. hopefully i could get the colors rite this time round. Damn I need a new printer!
++ ............................................................................... ++
oh and natalie's gonna get married in Mar in Italy! Congratulations my lurve! I'm gonna miss u terribly!
as i've said that *LOtSa* things r brewing, here's a glimpse of what i've been up to. and of coz i've anticipated this, the colors came out a tad off from wat we expected for the cards. so bck to e design template. hopefully i could get the colors rite this time round. Damn I need a new printer!
++ ............................................................................... ++
oh and natalie's gonna get married in Mar in Italy! Congratulations my lurve! I'm gonna miss u terribly!


<< Home