Wednesday, June 23

:: so long ::

Due to my "love fest" with the Apek Sak Cina Obit, I've been swarmed with soo many things. Having new projs at hand and having to entertain this sememeh apek is no joke. I'm totally swarmed. Suddenly I had to think on different ways to express my "love" towards him via email. He even spammed my mailbox. Oh he's sooo "in love" with me that he can't stop sending "lovely" messages to me. Thank you yah Apek sak cina obit!! Wa caya sama lu ah apek!

So, guess I would be on hiatus for now. Gonna be up to my neck with lotsa stuff this July. Lotsa deadlines to meet, lotsa creativity would be needed. Since my brain usually runs at the speed of Pentium 1 (as pointed out by some pple), I really need to make full use of it for the projects. My brain can only do so much pple.

But I will definitely try to squeeze in here and chck out your blogz. Do leave ur tags yah.. Who noes mayb I could even squeeze in an entry or two.. hehe..

In case me not bck as soon as I hoped for,

  • crazycookie, good luck for ya exams tomorrow k! we MUST chatz when ur all done wif everyting.
  • nymph, me gonna do my essay asap yah! i do agree with you, there's no harm in me trying it out. Thank you soo much yah!*winks*
  • rouge, msg me or call me yah. dun porget yah!
  • TwinkZ, dun porget tmrw okiez! Me kinda nervous beb.. hope u'll like my stuff
  • and for the rest of my kakis (u noe who u r), i'm FREE after 6.30pm!! so all e lesbo dates r still on! Lurve u guys!

Adioz!