Thursday, June 3

:: i feel right through you, i walk right through you ::




she's a changed woman. n i admire her. hv never stopped my infatuations wif her since i was 13/14. kinda looked back on my 1st eva album. saved my lunch money for a cassette of jagged little pill. bt it's all worth it. 10 ovr years down the road, i'm still here, still lurving eting dat she 'said'.

she's said 'you ought to know' about more stuff in this planet. 'you learn' everyday in your life. sumtimes its pretty 'ironic' hw tings work. bt i noe i cant do anyting wif 'hands in my pocket'. showed me that jz a simple word such as 'thank you' can make a diff. made me realise that 'all i really want' is some patience. she's said that no lies can hide e truth coz we can see 'right through you'. and of coz 'Everything' in life is precious.

and last but not least, sumting frm her wich i guess i can relate to (as always):

" I'm not threatened by every pair of legs you watch go by
I don't cringe when you stare at women it's just a thing called guy
I don't notice your sideways glances or where your loyalty lies
I'm secure and out of me it's hard to get a rise

I'm not jealous
I don't get moved by much
I'm not enraged
not insecure as such
not going insane
rational stays in touch
Doth I protest too much "