:: Things That I Lurve ::
Sometimes I do wonder, what type of a person am I. I love old stuffs, I love things which has character, things which has a history. I love nice scented rooms. I love lots of greenery. I love things which look simple and clean. I love creative handiworks. I love anything ethnic. Gosh, I really can't pin-point what kind of a person I am. At the end of the day, I may even be called a junkwoman. hehe.
But I do know that you can never go wrong with candles and lamps. We had such a great time during the blackouts, as we're able to use each and every one of our candle holders and of course the lovely tea-light lamp. We were like two young gals thinking how "romantic" the whole situation was. :P Mom, you do crack me up sometimes.
So after giving it much thot, I've decided to slowly "collect" all the things that I love here.
But I do know that you can never go wrong with candles and lamps. We had such a great time during the blackouts, as we're able to use each and every one of our candle holders and of course the lovely tea-light lamp. We were like two young gals thinking how "romantic" the whole situation was. :P Mom, you do crack me up sometimes.
So after giving it much thot, I've decided to slowly "collect" all the things that I love here.

<< Home