:: wonder ::
they looked beautiful and soo gorgeous
this may be what i could call matchmake in heaven
may you guys have such a beautiful and wonderful life together
on another note,
she wrote this:
"Then again..
Is there such a thing as soulmate?
If there is, how do I know who the person is?
Would I know when he comes along?
Is it possible that I could miss it even when he is right infront of me?
How does it feel to be in love?
Is there such a thing as love at first sight?
If there is, how would I know that it is love and not something else?
Will I ever learn to commit?
Do I want to commit? "
and i do ponder on them. i mean, i too would never noe some of the above answers till the day has come. love at 1st sight? nahhh, i don't believe in that. coz personally, i actually hated the guys 1st and then would have crushes on them. i'm one fickle minded pompuan if you ask me. (ehem, ini biler time kita tgh budak hingusan)
commitment. i can handle. but how would you know if you can handle all the things that comes with that word?
during class last week, the teenagers were going on about their crushes and which boy was "hot". i was suddenly taken back in time, exactly 10yrs back when all this had happened to my class back then. who was dating who. who was going gaga for which VS boy. and to think that now, my students are going thru the exact same phase.
and they were even saying things like, "oh god! he's soo cute! i'm soo gonna marry him! " i laughed soo hard i tell ya. i mean, to think that at that age they are so innocent and would marry a guy who fits into the hensem or cute category. but i tink all gals at that age do feel that at some point of their teenager yrs. (kita pon ada berangan taik ayam duluk)
it suddenly feels great to be back and eksyen to be one of them. and the shiokest part is when they go, "kakak, are you 18yrs old?" so i battered my eyelids and say, "Yes, I am" and walked away a very happy gal.
this may be what i could call matchmake in heaven
may you guys have such a beautiful and wonderful life together
on another note,
she wrote this:
"Then again..
Is there such a thing as soulmate?
If there is, how do I know who the person is?
Would I know when he comes along?
Is it possible that I could miss it even when he is right infront of me?
How does it feel to be in love?
Is there such a thing as love at first sight?
If there is, how would I know that it is love and not something else?
Will I ever learn to commit?
Do I want to commit? "
and i do ponder on them. i mean, i too would never noe some of the above answers till the day has come. love at 1st sight? nahhh, i don't believe in that. coz personally, i actually hated the guys 1st and then would have crushes on them. i'm one fickle minded pompuan if you ask me. (ehem, ini biler time kita tgh budak hingusan)
commitment. i can handle. but how would you know if you can handle all the things that comes with that word?
during class last week, the teenagers were going on about their crushes and which boy was "hot". i was suddenly taken back in time, exactly 10yrs back when all this had happened to my class back then. who was dating who. who was going gaga for which VS boy. and to think that now, my students are going thru the exact same phase.
and they were even saying things like, "oh god! he's soo cute! i'm soo gonna marry him! " i laughed soo hard i tell ya. i mean, to think that at that age they are so innocent and would marry a guy who fits into the hensem or cute category. but i tink all gals at that age do feel that at some point of their teenager yrs. (kita pon ada berangan taik ayam duluk)
it suddenly feels great to be back and eksyen to be one of them. and the shiokest part is when they go, "kakak, are you 18yrs old?" so i battered my eyelids and say, "Yes, I am" and walked away a very happy gal.

<< Home