:: white ::
At last, Nat and Shayne has made it! The engagement party looks lovely and fun. And I miss them all of them so very much! Nat, Julse, Roe, Ben and even Jed. The engagement dress made by Julse was so beautiful. No wonder her clothing label is sought after in Oz right now. She and her sistas did real good for themselves.
Last evening, I managed to have a chat with Nat. We were very excited about everything. She was saying that Julse was dead drunk (so that's why she's with sunnies) and can I believe that Julse have long hair now? Mind you, this is the same gal that had shaved her head bald coz she was bored with her hairstyle.
So now, Nat's busy preparing for the wedding in Italy. But of course, I do hope to see her soon. Real soon. Will only know the answer later today. Hope she will make it.
We do miss each other like crazy.........
Last evening, I managed to have a chat with Nat. We were very excited about everything. She was saying that Julse was dead drunk (so that's why she's with sunnies) and can I believe that Julse have long hair now? Mind you, this is the same gal that had shaved her head bald coz she was bored with her hairstyle.
So now, Nat's busy preparing for the wedding in Italy. But of course, I do hope to see her soon. Real soon. Will only know the answer later today. Hope she will make it.
We do miss each other like crazy.........


<< Home